Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Still here...

ughhhh...seriously, is anyone going to post anything???!!! I think I have a really good excuse for no posts since MAY! We now have a fancy-dancy camera, which Jens thankfully retrieves the images pretty regularly, but they all go on his computer...which I have no idea how to use....which results in no post. I'm just not that computer savvy and not that clever to post without pictures :) And so, here is our blog, post-less for months and months (not that anyone is keeping track except me.) Promise to myself, I will catch up on my blog...soon...very soon.

3 comments:

The McGary's said...

I am anxiously waiting:)

Angie said...

I love your new layout! It is very cute...now I can't wait to see the cute pics to go along with it!

Anderson's said...

luv it. i'm with u. i will update soon as well, very soon.